ANZ New Zealand Netball Ticket Promotion 2023 Terms and Conditions
ENTRY AND CLOSING DATES
- An entry can be made to the ANZ New Zealand Netball Ticket Promotion 2023 (the “Promotion”) by any New Zealand resident or citizen aged 18 or above as at Friday, 15 September 2023 (the “Entrant”).
- Employees of ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (“ANZ”) and their families, or agents of ANZ and its related companies and their families, or anyone else connected with the Promotion are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Entrant must enter the Promotion between the following dates and times (the “Entry Period”):
From 12pm on Friday, 15 September 2023 until 12pm on Monday, 18 September 2023.
- To enter the Promotion, the Entrant must comment on the Promotion Facebook post or Promotion Instagram post during the Entry Period with the Silver Ferns match (within the Taini Jamison Trophy and Constellation Cup 2023 competitions in New Zealand) they would like to attend.
- The Entrant can only enter the Promotion once. Any attempts to obtain more than one entry will disqualify all of the Entrant’s entries, subject to ANZ’s sole discretion.
- Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- All entries become the property of ANZ.
- By entering the Promotion, the Entrant is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. ANZ may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Each prize consists of two tickets to one Silver Ferns match within the Taini Jamison Trophy and Constellation Cup 2023 competitions in New Zealand (the “Prize”). There are a total of 10 Prizes available.
- The Entrant of a valid selected entry (the “Winner”) will receive the Prize for the match they nominated in their entry – subject to availability.
- The Winner will need to make their own way to that match. No travel or accommodation will be provided as part of the Prize.
Prize Winner selection
- ANZ will randomly select 10 entries at 1pm on Monday, 18 September 2023 from the entries across Facebook and Instagram.
- ANZ will check the selected entries for compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Where an entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, another entry will be selected from the non-winning entries across Facebook and Instagram.
Prize Winner notification
- Once ANZ has confirmed the entry complies with these Terms and Conditions, ANZ will notify the Winner via direct message on Facebook or Instagram on Monday, 18 September 2023.
- The Winner must confirm their attendance at the match and provide ANZ with their email address by direct message within one day (24 hours) of ANZ sending the direct message to claim the Prize.
- ANZ will send the e-tickets for the Prize to the provided email address within a reasonable time.
- If ANZ has not received a direct message from the Winner within one day (24 hours) of sending the direct message, the Prize will be forfeited and another entry will be selected from the non-winning entries across Facebook and Instagram.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Prizes are issued subject to the ticket Terms and Conditions (the “Ticket Conditions”). The Ticket Conditions are available on the e-ticket and the ticket provider’s website.
- The Winner must comply with the Ticket Conditions.
The Entrant’s responsibilities
- By entering the Promotion, the Entrant acknowledges:
- the Promotion is in no way sponsored, administered, endorsed or associated with Facebook or Instagram;
- the information the Entrant provides is to ANZ, not Facebook or Instagram; and
- Facebook and Instagram have no liability to the Entrant in relation to this Promotion.
The Winner’s responsibilities
- The Winner claims the Prize entirely at their own risk.
- By entering the Promotion, the Winner releases ANZ from any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property in connection with the Prize.
- By claiming the Prize, the Winner consents to ANZ making use of their name and/or photograph for publicity purposes as determined by ANZ, including for advertising and promotional purposes on the ANZ website, social media or any other platform.
- The information provided to enter this Promotion will be held securely by ANZ and will be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion (which may include disclosure to agents of ANZ for the purpose of administering the Promotion). The Entrant has the right to access and request correction of this information.
- ANZ accepts no responsibility for any entries that fail to reach ANZ within the Entry Period for any reason.
- ANZ may substitute an alternative reward without notice in the event any Prize or part of any Prize becomes unavailable.
- ANZ reserves the right to change, extend, amend or cancel the Promotion at any stage, and for any reason.
- ANZ’s decisions on all matters regarding the Promotion and/or Prize will be final and no correspondence will be entered into about those decisions.
- ANZ, New Zealand Netball and any other organisation or agency associated with the Promotion and/or Prize shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or any other loss), arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, the Prize, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of ANZ, New Zealand Netball and any other organisation or agency associated with the Promotion and/or Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Without limiting the foregoing, ANZ shall not be responsible for, and the Entrant releases ANZ from, any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property if, for any reason beyond ANZ’s reasonable control (for example, including due to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures), this Promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the Promotion's administration, security, fairness or integrity are corrupted or affected.
- ANZ may modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate any entries of any individual in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the Promotion or abusing the system or systems upon which the Promotion is being conducted.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited